Dynapro Vertical Sump Pumps are world renowned for their heavy duty construction, long service life, ease of maintenance and overall reliability.
Recognized worldwide for their heavy duty construction, long service life, ease of maintenance and overall dependability make them an easy choice. Each pump is simple, yet designed and constructed for rugged continuous or intermittent service to allow economical handling of fluid slurries with abrasive solids and/or corrosive solutions, pulps, acids, and alkalies.
The DVSP is100% interchangeable with OEM Vertical Sump Pumps.
Special design to minimize maintenance and downtime include: cantilever shaft that eliminates troublesome submerged bearings, mechanical or gland-type shaft seals, and packing; double suction thrust-less impeller prevents air locking; pump agitates the sump's contents reducing the need to hard clean sumps.
Highest quality workmanship and materials, which include cast iron and a wide selection of alloys and elastomer coverings, assure you of a dependable, durable pump built to overcome your pumping problems.
Many operators say these pumps are the only vertical pumps that can be installed on abrasive applications then be forgotten except for routine maintenance.
Typical Process and Sump Applications:
Abrasive and Corrosive Slurries
Coal Pile Runoff
Floor Wash Down
Industrial Waste Treatment
Lime Mud Slurry
Pulp & Paper Mill Liquors
Potato Slurry Mud
Solvent Extraction (Uranium)
Sugar Beet Slurry Mud
Complete selection of elastomers
- Offered in ASTM A532 Class III Type A high chrome alloy. Standard impellers are high chrome, not cast iron.
- Offered in stainless and alloy steels.
- Impellers and liners can be made of natural rubber. Neoprene, Nitrile, Urethane and Hypalon are also offered.
- The casing and impeller liners, made by precision die casting and attached to the steel frames, provide high efficiencies.
- Cantilever shaft design eliminates the use of submerged bearings. Shafts are machined C-1045 steel, with an elastomer coating for corrosion resistance.
- The double suction impeller prevents air clogging.
- Standard extra strong urethane rubber filters.
- V-belt drive or direct coupling.
- Standard rubber, high chromium alloy or stainless steel augers for sump agitation.
1 1/2”, 2”, 2 1/2”,3”, 3 1/2”, 4”, 6”, 8”