20% OF THE WORLD'S ENERGY CONSUMPTION
IS FROM PUMP SYSTEMS
Why we created the Pump Systems Academy
For more than 30 years, Dynapro Pumps has had the opportunity to work with
hundreds of customers around the world and in our visits to the different operations we have
observed that the great need for training in Pumping Systems is a constant. Overlooking this
need has significant monetary, environmental and safety consequences.
The Pump Systems Academy is our answer to this problem.
Recent studies show that 50% of the energy consumed by Pump Systems could have been saved through proper selection, maintenance and/or operation.
Reduction in operating costs and maintenance
Domain and control of your pumping systems. Fast detection and solution to your problems
Reduction of environmental impact
More prepared maintenance team
Fulfillment and complement to your training program
- Reduced environmental impact - ESG
- Energy savings and efficiency improvements
- Reduced water consumption
- Reduced consumption of wear parts (spare parts)
- Reliability, minimizing unscheduled downtime
- Increased productivity and reduced production costs
- Improved worker safety (less maintenance)