- The DC’s wet end components are made from extra-thick metal, increasing the wear life of the pump.
- This pump comes with a suction cover liner, which additionally improves the wear life of the pump’s components as it absorbs all wear from the suction side of the pump.
- To ensure positive alignment, the DC’s components are fully machined.
- The bearing frame is a rugged, single-piece component with an integrated drip basin. The entire DC line uses just 5 different frame sizes, maximizing the interchangeability of parts. Lubrication can be grease or oil.
- Adjustable jacking screws enable the impeller to be adjusted externally without disassembling the pump.
- The shaft is protected from pumpage by a hook-type sleeve.
- The shaft assembly is engineered to minimize deflection at maximum loading conditions.
28% High Chrome
316 Stainless Steel
Custom Materials available
1" to 12", Up to 2600 m3/h, Head up to 132M