100% Interchangeable Warman® AH, HH, G, and Type L
Double casing structure pump. Specially made to deliver slurries with strong abrasion, high concentration of particles with diameter greater than 0.1mm and Cv≥5%
• Long life of wear parts
• High efficiency and low energy consumption
• Convenient maintenance
• Low operating cost
• High reliability
• Can work in series
Turn on screen reader support
Newest technology, High Efficiency Slurry Pump
What happens when you take the world's most popular slurry pump and make advancements? This is it!
100% Interchangeable Gould's SRL, Denver SRL & Allis Chalmers® Slurry Pumps
Heavy duty slurry pump that is incredibly easy to maintain and reliable with extra thick liners. The optional shear impeller allows this pump to outperform others in high froth situations.
100% Interchangeable Gould's JC Slurry Pumps
The Dynapro DC is a medium duty, extremely versatile slurry pump specifically capable of handling abrasive and corrosive slurries. The DC’s versatility makes it highly useful in a wide variety of applications, pumping everything from water with suspended solids, to 50% (by weight) fracking sand mixtures.
Highest efficiency, reduced maintenance, all metal slurry pump.
Hydraulic optimization design, high-efficient, energy-saving and stable operation.
- Wet parts such as casing, impeller, liner plate in anti-abrasion high chrome cast iron alloy.
- Horizontal-central-split container bracket easy for maintaining
- Packing or mechanical seal
- Protective shell surrounding the casing making it ideal for heavy duty applications